Jeneen's "Little Something Sweet" Contest!
How to Enter the "Little Something Sweet" Contest!• Sign up for the the Jeneen Terrana Band page newsletter
• Get a free download of her song “Something Sweet”
• The newsletter will have a “something sweet” recipe and a link to the trendshop with all the ingredients. Purchase the ingredients and post your sweet creation.
• Share it with the #JTsTreats
• In January’s newsletter we will announce a winner and they will receive a JT’s Artist Oven Bundle, which includes a CD and VIP Passes to her private show at the Five to One Studio in NYC!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and enjoy!